Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mojo Monday 154 Birthday Wishes For My Sis


Good afternoon All,
So, I needed a birthday card for my sister, Pam. I didn't know where I wanted to begin, but I had to get going so I could get it in the mail on time. The Mojo Monday sketch challenge is always a great starting place with all their great layouts! This week's sketch #154 worked out beautifully! This is what I came up with! Here is my supply list:
STAMPS: Darling Dots, Watercolor Trio (SU!)
PAPER: Wild Raspberry dp (K & Company); Whisper White (SU!); unknown red and green cs from my non-SU! stash
INK and MARKERS: SU!
THE REST: punches, dimensionals (SU!); Nestibilities Dies (Spellbinder); Cuttlebug and embossing folder; Red Stickles; rhinestone gems, ribbon (unknown)
Well, that's it! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!




1 comment:

Robin said...

Ohh... I love how you used the oval with the modern label punch, I never would have thought of that. Wonderful card!