Here is the recipe:
- Thoughts & Prayers (Stampin' Up)
- Chocolate chip, Old olive, Whisper white (Stampin' Up)
- Infuse designer paper (Basic Grey)
- Close to Cocoa, Old olive, Regal rose (Stampin' Up)
- Nestibilities dies (Spellbinders)
- Crop-a-dile (We are Memory Keepers)
- large eyelet (We are Memory Keepers)
- satin ribbon (Michaels)
- Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest)
- dimensionals (Stampin' Up)
- Cuttlebug (Provo Craft)
I used the Old Olive and Regal Rose ink to sponge around my sentiment. The rest is pretty straight forward. I really like how this turned out even though I hate it when I need to make a sympathy card.
I am half way done with my first 2 sets of cards, so look for the pics soon! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!