Monday, November 16, 2009

OSW Template as Promised




Hi all! So, I worked hard today and made my One Sheet Wonder template all nice-nice so I could post a pic. I also took some more pics of the cards and labelled them so you can match up the cut pieces to the cards.
If you have yet to try a 'One Sheet Wonder' card set, this is the perfect time to give it a whirl. With just a few sheets of designer paper you can get your Christmas cards made in a flash! I am half way finished with my SUO OSW card set and I will post pics when I am done!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting this!

Christa said...

Thanks again! I love to make the most of my specialty papers, too! :)

Jenny said...

what scallop dot border punch did you use? Love your cards

Sandra Jayne Wingate said...

Jenny - I used the Stampin' Up! one that is now retired. Thanks for your nice comment!

trudelmj said...

Thank you for this :-)