Sunday, February 19, 2012

Dinosaur Punch Art Welcome Baby Card

Howdy All!
As promised from yesterday, I have a darling card for you today. I was inspired by this card that I saw on Pinterest. I have found so many awesome Blogs from looking around on Pinterest. If you do not yet belong to this group, I suggest you go have a look-see and check it out! So, here is my card:
I used all Stampin' Up! products except for the texture embossing folder which is a CuttleBug folder by ProvoCraft. I wish Stampin' Up! would come out with more of these! I love to use them to add depth and texture to my paper crafts!
Here is a quick visual of the punches and Big Shot die that I used to create my fun card(Click on Photo for a close-up view)! Cute! Cute! Cute! And easy too! Give it a try. It would make a cute card for anyone who loves dinosaurs!

Well, that's what I have for you today! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Come back again real soon!
Hugs!

No comments: