Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mojo Monday #300 on Wednesday

Howdy All!
Just playing along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #300!
Here is the sketch:

 And here is my card:

I used lots of my fun new products from Stampin' Up! Woot! Woot!

Here is my supply list:

STAMPS:  Positively Chevron (background stamp), Zoo Babies, Banner Greetings(Hostess)

PAPER:  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Eastern Elegance designer series paper

INK:  Smoky Slate Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry

THE REST:  Simply Pressed Clay and Button Mold, 2-1/2" circle punch, Aqua Painter, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Stripes Embossing Folder

I just love these colors together!! And I love how bright my button turned out! I colored it after it had dried with the aqua painter and the Crushed Curry reinker! And of course...Elephants are my fave!!
Well, that's all I have for tonight! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!
See you again soon!

Hugs,
Sandy


3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love that elephant and the sweet color combo.

Bev said...

Sandra I love the colour combo you've used on your card, and the little Nellephant is super cute

Bev x

LORI said...

I love your card. I had to make 2 of them.