Sunday, July 10, 2016

HSS Sketch Challenge #241 Best Birds

Howdy All!
I have been busy crafting, spending time with my family and enjoying my summer. I hope you are all doing the same! I have for you today a card that I created for the current Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.
Here is the sketch: HSS Sketch Challenge #241

And here is my card:
This is the first time I inked up my Best Birds stamp set and used the matching Birds & Blooms Thinlits dies. Love them! 


Look at all that dimension! I used my blender pens to color in the images and added some Pearls to the center of the flower. Total cuteness!

Here is my supply list: (all products are Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Best Birds
Colors: Soft Sky, Flirty Flamingo, Pear a Pizzazz, Soft Suede and Whisper White
The Rest: Birds & Blooms Thinlits, Layering Circle Framelits, corner rounder punch, dimensionals, Blender Pens, Pearl Basic Jewels

Well, that's all for today. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon. 

HUGS,
Sandy

5 comments:

Stampin by Genny said...

Great card! I love how you colored the bird and used the circle to spotlight him. Very pretty and wonderful interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

brrenwick said...

What a beautiful card! I love the coloring and the amazing interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for playing along at HSS!

Terri said...

Very pretty Sandy!! Your talent and vision never ceases to amaze me. Good job friend!!

Jenny Engelke said...

How beautiful, Sandra! You knocked it out of the park for your first card with this set! I love all the subtle background stamping! Wonderful job with our sketch! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

inkedx2 said...

Wow your coloring is amazing! That bird is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at HSS.

Robbie