Saturday, July 30, 2016

A Week With Best Birds and Birds & Blooms Post 8

Howdy All!
Today will be my last post for my 'A Week With Best Birds and Birds & Blooms' series. For this last post I have a set of cute tags and a little box to keep them in.


I used the Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape and grabbed my color inspiration from that. I created this little box to hold them with the Gift Bag Punch Board, starting with a 10"x5" piece of Watermelon Wonder cardstock.


This would make a cute Hostess gift or to keep for yourself.


Here is my Supply List:

Stamps: Best Birds
Ink and Paper Colors: Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake
The Rest: Birds & Blooms Thinlits dies, Affectionately Yours Washi Tape, Gift Bag Punch Board, Linen Thread, Whisper White and Night of Navy Solid Baker's Twine, Cucumber Crush and Watermelon Wonder 5/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, 5/8" Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Layering Circle Framelits, Scalloped Tag Topper

Well, That's it for today, and that's it for my Week of Best Birds and Birds & Blooms dies Bundle. I had lots of fun concentrating on just one stamp set and I really like my projects. This was a very versatile bundle to work with.

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by and I will see you again soon.

Hugs,

No comments: