Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Mojo Monday Sketch #456 on Tuesday

Howdy All!
I have for you today a card that I created using the current Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.
Here is my card:


And here is the sketch:


I stuck very closely to the actually sketch and I am pleased with my result! I have been on a watercolor kick lately. I love how quickly and easily I can color and image and I don't have to worry too much about staying in the lines.

I used all current Stampin' Up! products and here is my Supply List:

Stamps: You're Sublime
Paper: Playful Palette DSP Stack, Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Blushing Bride, Watercolor paper
Ink: Emerald Envy, Peekaboo Peach, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Tuxedo Black Memento, Basic Black Archival (to stamp the image)
The Rest: Layering Circles Framelits, Aqua Painter, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Emerald Envy Solid Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Pearl Basic Jewels

Well, that's all I've got for now. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!

HUGS,

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a sweet card. Love those layered pennants. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday this week!

Terri said...

I agree with Julee...the layered pennants was a good way to add some dimension to this one. I'm really liking the watercolor technique too! Good job!