Thursday, December 3, 2009

OSW SUO 10 card set




Good morning all. I've been a little preoccupied this past week...waiting on banks and such for the purchase of our new home here in Las Vegas. I did finish my Stampin' Up! only card set using my One Sheet Wonder template. I must say that they turned out pretty good! I really like them. I posted my template again so you don't have to scroll down to my earlier one to find it. Like I said, all products used are Stampin' Up! so I am not going to write up the recipe like I normally do. I will say that I used a 12" x 12" piece of Merry Moments designer series paper. love that paper! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment or contact me thru my email! Enjoy your day!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

3 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Thank you so much for posting this! I am trying to hurry to get a card set together to donate for a charity raffle and this is just PERFECT!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

I came to your blog via Ashley and am so glad I did - this is an awesome idea and will definitely use it.

Have a great evening

Dawn M said...

thanks for this great post! I will definitely try this.