I got a quick card for you today that I created for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge #116.
How fun to work with so many circles! And with all the layers I was able to load up on the patterned paper too - Woot! Woot! The circles were a cinch with my cutting system by making memories and the awesome sparkly patterned paper is from American Crafts' merrymint collection. Here is my recipe for all the products used:
- Penguin Pals - Stampendous
- Delightful Decorations - Stampin' Up!
- merrymint patterned paper - American Crafts
- Whisper White, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green - Stampin' Up!
- Ribbon, Twine - Stampin' Up!
- Maany Marvelous Markers - Stampin' Up!
- 3/4" & 1" circle punches - Stampin' Up!
- Nestibilities scallop circle die - Spellbinders
- Stickles - Ranger
- Big Shot
- Dimensionals - Stampin' Up!
I just think this little penguin is so cute! I really like how this turned out and I actully made and posted it on Monday! Yay for me!!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!