Thursday, November 12, 2009

CC244 and SC254 Season's Greetings

Good afternoon,
My card for today was created for 2 challenges over at SCS. I chose to use this week's Color Challenge CC244 and Sketch Challenge SC254. The colors we were to use were Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgandy and Kraft. This week's sketch was alot of fun to work with and I thought the colors were perfect for this image. I must explain my deep disappointment with my card, as I went to take a pic I dropped my card face down and I had crystal stickles on the berries. Needless to say, the stickles were still wet and, well you can see what happened-boohoo. You would think that I would know better by now...anywho, other than that I think it looks pretty good!
Here is the recipe:

Stamps
  • A Cardinal Christmas (SU!)
  • Snow Swirled (SU!)

Paper

  • Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgandy, Kraft (SU!)
  • Figgy Pudding (Basic Grey)

Ink

  • Black Stazon
  • Bravo Burgandy, Mellow Moss, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede (SU!)

Accessories

  • Very Vanilla Taffeta ribbon (SU!)
  • Blender pens (SU!)
  • Crystal Stickles(haha) (Ranger)

I colored the image using my SU! ink pads and blender pens.

I am still working on those card sets. My time has been split in many directions as my husband and I are in the process of selling a house, buying a house and living in an apartment in Las Vegas were we are moving to from Upstate NY. All the while still trying to keep up with my 4 kids and all they have going on back in NY and in Florida, where my oldest daughter just recently moved to. It's been very crazy, but in a good way!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

No comments: