Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TESC91 Alien Greetings

Good morning,
I almost forgot to post this cute card I made for my nephew's birthday using Friday's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge - TESC91. I used Stampin' Up! colors that matched perfectly with this fun designer paper from DCWV, the Citrus collection matstack. I love those little packs of paper because the patterns are scaled-down perfectly for card making! This was such a quick card to put together that I decided to do a 2nd one to keep in my stash. Here is the recipe (all products are by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps
  • Greetings, Earthling
  • On Your Birthday

Paper

  • Only Orange
  • Tempting Turquoise
  • Whisper White
  • Designer paper - DCWV

Ink

  • Tempting Turqoise
  • Basic Black
  • Kiwi Kiss

Accessories

  • Jumbo Eyelets
  • Silver Brads
  • Circle punches
  • Circle cutter - Creative Memories
  • Many Marvelous Markers
  • 1/4" Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon
  • Dimensionals
  • Blender pens

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! If you like what see, I would love to hear from you! Just leave a quick comment!

Enjoy your day!








No comments: