Tuesday, August 17, 2010

CC284 and S&S Sketch Challenge #30

Good Afternoon,
I've got another card for you that incorporates 2 different challenges. I Started with the Color challenge-CC284- over at SCS which was to use Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler and Pretty in Pink. I just love this color combo!! I decided to join a new challenge over at Operation Write Home's Stars and Stamps Blog which is a weekly sketch challenge.
What an awesome place to get some really great card layouts! I will definitely try to play along each week as I create cards to send to our Troops all over the world! Here is my supply list (ALL products are Stampin' Up!)


STAMPS: Watercolor Trio, Teeny Tiny Wishes

PAPER: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty In Pink, patterns pack (hostess-retired)

INK and MARKERS: Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Pretty In Pink

THE REST: Big Shot, Square Lattice embossing folder, small rhinestone, med. rhinestone brad

I distressed my edges with the edge of my scissors and I used my markers to color on my stamps before stamping.
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!!



6 comments:

RobinH said...

what a beautiful card Sandra

Samantha said...

You're card is very beautiful! I love all the elements of it..And Lucky You in Las Vegas! We lived in Henderson for awhile when I was growing up. Still, Love your card Sandra!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Absolutely beautiful card and love all the textures, colors and embellishments going on !

SaDeBuque said...

this card is so pretty! i just love this color combo too! :) thanks for sharing with us!

helloholley said...

Wow,this is beautiful!!! and I agree.....this color combo is lovely!!!!

Nancy Keller said...

I love your card! That popped up butterfly is great!