Friday, August 13, 2010

Mojo Monday 151 OWH Hero Thank Yous

Good evening All,
Once again I find myself posting my Mojo Monday Sketch challenge card(s) a little late. But that's okay! I was busy packing up a box of 110 blank cards to send to Operation Write Home. For my challenge card I actually made 3 and I wrote an encouraging note inside each one to give to soldiers who are stationed away from home. If you scroll to the bottom of this post you can see the box full of handmade cards that I sent. If you like to make cards and are looking for a great organization to donate them to, please check OWH out! Here is my quick supply list:
STAMPS: Stampendous, SU!
PAPER: SU! Whisper White, DCWV textured CS, gcd studios designer paper
INK and MARKERS: SU!
THE REST: punches (SU!), Cuttlebug and embossing folder, brads from my stash


Now I am gearing up to fill up another box to send off to OWH!!
Thanks a bunch for stopping by!






















No comments: