Monday, August 16, 2010

CAS80 Birthday Wishes

Good Evening All,
Here are a couple cards I made for today's Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge over at SCS. This week's challenge was a sketch challenge, which I just had to participate in because I just loved this layout! I adore this cupcake image and doesn't it look delicious with the half pearl cherry on top? Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Cupcake (A Muse Artstamps); Sentiment (SU!-Occasional Quotes)

PAPER: Whisper White (SU!); Designer paper (My Mind's Eye); scraps of pink and green textured cardstock (unknown)

INK and MARKERS: SU!-Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Regal Rose

THE REST: Ribbon (SU!); punches (SU! & Martha Stewart); half pearls (unknown); dimensionals (SU!)

I really like how these look and I plan on making more using this sketch! Thanks for stoppin' by!














No comments: