Sunday, August 22, 2010

FS185 CASEing Princess Heather


Good Afternoon All,
Today's Featured Stamper over at SCS is Heather AKA Princessheather! Congrats to her!! Check out her Sharing in Your Sorrow card that I chose to CASE (copy and share with everyone). It's beautiful, isn't it? For my card I changed from a square to a rectangle, used a different stamp set, and used different colors. I like how they turned out except that the sentiments are crooked on both...
Anywho, here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Watercolor Trio, Well Scripted (SU!)

PAPER: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango (SU!)

INK and MARKERS: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango (SU!)

THE REST: Ribbon , Brads (SU!); Nestibilities Die (Spellbinders- used as a stencil)

To create The background I used a deckled rectangle nestie and a piece of acetate to make a clear stencil. Then using this stencil I sponged on Daffodil Delight ink. I used markers to ink up my image stamps and stamped on top of my sponged area. I really love how this looks and it was so easy!

Thanks so much for stoppin' by! See you again soon!

No comments: