Thursday, August 26, 2010

CAS81 and a Few Other Cards

Good day All,
I've got a quick post with some photos of card that I made earlier in the week. This first set of cards was created for Monday's CAS (Clean & Simple) challenge #81. The challenge was to use the colors Kraft, Turquoise and White only.
This was the first time that I have inked up this level 1 hostess set from the new SU! catty. When I first saw this set I thought that it needed to be colored in and that kinda scared me! lol! But after stamping it out a couple times in different color inks I decided it looks beautiful just as it is! Wouldn't you agree? These went together quickly which is why I was able to create 4 of them and is what makes them fit into the CAS category for me. Here is my suply list:

STAMPS: Because I Care, Warmest Regards (SU!)

PAPER: Kraft, Whisper white (SU!); Turquoise textured cs (DCWV)

INK: Crumb Cake, Taken With Teal (SU!)

THE REST: Border punches (SU! and Martha Stewart); various unknown ribbons from my stash
















Over the weekend I created these 2 cards. The first one was for my son and his wife's 3rd wedding anniversary. This was fun to make. supply list:
STAMPS: Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!)
PAPER: whisper white, close to cocoa (SU!); designer paper (Basic Grey)
INK: Close to Cocoa (SU!)
THE REST: punches, embossing folder (SU!); Nesties (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug; ribbon, tiny 1/2 pearls, gems (unknown)
And my last card was created for my husband's friend who recently lost his pet dog. My husband doesn't often ask me to make cards for him to give away, but this was a special request and he wanted a card with a dog on the front. This is what I came up with and he was pleased. Here is the supply list:
STAMPS: Whimsical Wishes (taylored expressions); Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!)
PAPER: SU! & DCWV
INKS & MARKERS: SU!
THE REST: punches (SU!); Nesties (Spellbinders); Cuttlebug; faux brads (unknown)
Well!! This wasn't as quick of a post as I had originally thought it would be! Whew!! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by today! See you soon!
















No comments: