Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CC285 and S & S Sketch Challenge #31 Miss You

Good evening All,
I have a couple of cards tonight that I made earlier today for 2 different challenges. My colors were taken from SCS's Color Challenge # 285 to use Pacific Point, Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. I have been trying to use up some of my non-SU! cardstock so these aren't true SU! colors, but I thought they were a close match. The 2nd challenge I participated in is the Stars and Stripes Blog Sketch Challenge #31.
This layout was lots of fun to work with and these cards will be going to our troops as part of Operation Write Home for them to use to stay in touch with their loved ones!

Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Three Little Words, Fun & Fast Notes (SU!)

PAPER: Textured Cardstock (The Paper Studio); Whisper White (SU!); designer paper (DCWV)

INKS and MARKERS: SU!

THE REST: Various punches (SU! & Marvy); Brads (SU!); sticky rhinestones (unknown); Felt flower (American Crafts)


Well, that's it for now. I actually have finished up some more cards, but will have to post them tomorrow (hopefully)! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!




3 comments:

Lynn said...

These are so very nice and bright! They will surely makes a hero smile!

RobinH said...

love the bright patterened paper you chose!

Sherry H said...

So bright and cheery; love the purples!! Sure to brighten somebody's day.