Thursday, August 19, 2010

SC294 Love You Much

It's another good evening!
I have 2 cards to share tonight that I actually finished yesterday, but am just getting around to posting to my blog! These were created for this week's Sketch Challenge #294 over at SCS! This was a fun layout with lots of layered panels! Here is my suply list (all products are Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS: Love You Much

PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, watercolor paper, Sweet Pea dsp

INKS and MARKERS: Stazon Black, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive

THE REST: Felt flowers, rhinestone brads, felt ribbon, aqua painter

I stamped the image with black Stazon onto watercolor paper and used an aqua painter and my ink pads to water color the word LOVE. I stamped the words 'you much' in chocolate chip ink on So Saffron cardstock, cut it out with scissors and popped up on dimenionals. I just love this striped dsp from the Sweet Pea paper pack! I like watercolor because it looks better if you don't stay in the lines! lol!

Well, that's it for tonight! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!!



1 comment:

helloholley said...

How beautiful!!!! I love this paper too!!! The whole pack is gorgeous!!! Thank you for inspiring me!!! Have a awesome day!