Sunday, September 12, 2010

FS188 CASEing Terri

Good afternoon All,
I have been away from my BLOG for a couple weeks because I was lucky enough to take a trip back to New York for a visit!! I had an absolute blast! But, I am back and stamping away!
Today I have 2 cards that I created for the Featured Stamper Challenge 188 over at SCS. The lucky gal this week is Terri, aka - die cut diva! She has a wonderful gallery and this is the card that I chose to CASE (copy and share w/ everyone). I love her CAS (clean and simple) design. I left my layout the same as her's, but I changed stamps, colors and border punches. Here is my supply list (ALL products are Stampin' Up!):

STAMPS: Dream a Little, Short & Sweet


PAPER: Always Artichoke, Whisper White

INKS: Always Artichoke, VersaMark

THE REST: 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, border punches, white embossing powder, heat tool

Well, that's it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!!







No comments: