Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Mojo Monday 157 and Halloween cards for OWH

Good day,
I finally got around to this week's Mojo Monday Sketch challenge #157. I needed to create a card for my youngest son's girlfriend, Maddy, and I wanted it to reflect her bright and unique personality! This sketch was perfect! Of course it took way too long to complete and I went through about 4 other image panels before settling on this cute little trio of flowers. And even then I originally just had them colored in with my SU! markers and it still wasn't quite right, so I added the buttons. Whew! Mucho better!
Here is the quick supply list:

Cardstock, circle punches, brads, orange button, ribbon, sentiment (SU!); Designer Paper, blue button (BasicGrey); border punch (Martha Stewart); Flower Trio stamp (imaginisce); yellow button from my button jar


I've also posted a couple of photos of some of the Halloween cards that I sent to Operation Write Home last week. I still have more to show you as the week goes on! These were a few of the quicker, easier ones that I did using one sheet of 12 x 12 2-sided designer paper. Here is the quick supply list for these cards:

STAMPS: Tag Time (SU!)

PAPER: Whisper White (SU!); Boo to You designer paper (My Mind's Eye); black and orange cs from my non SU! stash

INK and MARKERS: SU!

THE REST: Marvy punches, brads and ribbons from my non-SU! stash


Well, that's it for right now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by and checkin' out what I've been up to!
Please be sure to stop back again soon to see some more challenge cards and halloween and fall cards!












No comments: