Sunday, September 19, 2010

FS189 CASEing Kristen

Good Afternoon All,
I've been busy stamping away today! Here is a set of cards that I created for today's Featured Stamper 189 Challenge over at SCS! Kristen, aka eberlinek was the 'IT' girl today! Congrats! Take a peek at her card that I chose to case here! Krsiten has a beautiful gallery. I kept the same layout, colors and cupcake theme because i really liked them, and changed the actual stamps used and designer paper. I hate the way my full bows come out so I only used one! lol! Here is the supply list:

STAMPS: The More The Merrier, Sweet Little Sentiments (SU!)

PAPERS: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Whisper White (SU!); Fly a Kite (October Afternoon)

INKS and MARKERS: (SU!)


THE REST: Big Shot, embossing folder, satin ribbon, rhinestones, mini brads, Crystal Effects

I'll be back later to post some more stuff I have been working on! Gotta go feed my man!!

Thanks for stoppin' by!






No comments: