Monday, September 20, 2010

Having Fun With Operation Write Home Birthday Bash Card Challenges


Good afternoon,

Yesterday, on the Operation Write Home Facebook page, they celebrated their birthday with a day full of challenges. There were 8 in total and I was able to participate in 4 of them. Here are the cards that I created:


Challenge #4: Oh Baby! - to make a card for a baby or small child to receive


Challenge #5: Bling It Up! - to add lots of bling to a card
Challenge #7: Love Makes The World Go round
Challenge #8: Show Off A Sticker
Okay...getting frustrated as usual...I was trying to put the challenge names above each card and I have spent over 1/2 an hour and have had to upload my pics 3 times now! So, I will just live it like this.





This is one of the reason I have come to dislike posting to my blog...nothing ever looks the way I want it to. Guess I am not Blog savvy enough! Whew!


I still have more projects to show you, but I am go and relieve some stress and make some cards! lol! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! Sorry for the messy post!

No comments: