Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sketch Challenge 248

Good evening to you all,

I made this card yesterday for SCS's weekly sketch challenge #248. I have been so busy that I haven't had time to upload until now. It is much brighter than how it looks in the pic, but it's late and I don't have any good light. I am gonna make this quick. Here is the recipe: (all products are from Stampin' Up!)
Stamps
  • Great Friend

Paper

  • Rich Razzleberry
  • Melon Mambo
  • Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Ink

  • Crushed Curry
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Versa Mark (for heat embossing)

Accessories

  • eyelet border punch, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, heat tool, Big Shot, Finial Press inpressions folder, Clear Rhinestone brads, dimensionals

For the sparkly butterflies I stamped them first and then pressed the front of the image onto a versa mark pad, covered with iridescent ice embossing powder and hit it with the heat tool. They really sparkle! I also popped them up on dimensionals. A super fun sketch to work with this week! Enjoy the rest of your night. I am going to watch Survivor!

No comments: