Monday, October 26, 2009

MOJO110 Holiday Wishes


Good evening All,
I am going to post a card I made today for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #110.

I squeezed this in while getting ready to travel back to Upstate New York for 6 days. I love to start off my week with a good sketch challenge! Here is the recipe:

Stamps

  • Autumn Days - SU!
  • Wonderful Holiday - CTMH

Paper

  • Ruby Red, Whisper White - SU!
  • wassail designer paper - Basic Grey

Ink

  • Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip - SU!

Accessories

  • 3/4" circle punch - SU!
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Many Marvelous Markers (always artichoke, chocolate chip) - SU!
  • mini brads - michaels
  • dimensionals - SU!
  • Clear Star Gelly Roll pen - Sakura

For the scallop circle around my image I use 3/4" punched circles and then popped it up on dimensionals. I used markers to ink up my image and then touched it up with the sparkly gelly roll pen. I love this Holiday paper line from Basic Grey. Thanks so much for stoppin' by. I will be back in a week! Send me good thoughts for no snow for my trip back east!

No comments: