Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two Cards for Thanksgiving

Happy day to you!
I have two cards to share today. The first one I created for today's Ways to Use It Challenge, WT241, over at SCS.
The Challenge was to use some Patchwork in our project design. I immediately thought of this technique that I like to use up leftover strips of cardstock and designer papers. Doesn't it look like a patchwork quilt? Check out how easy it is to create this. Here is my recipe: (All products are SU unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: The More The Merrier
Paper: Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DCWV Indian Summer Fall Matstack
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango
Accessories: Big Shot, Swiss Dots embossing folder (provo craft), Top Note die, 1/4" choc. chip grosgrain ribbon, circle punches, dimensionals, blender pens
My second project is another card using yesterday's Sketch Challenge over at SCS. I liked it so much I had to make a second project! When I first saw this stamp set I knew I had to have it! I just love all the 'sticks and twigs' as I like to call them. You can create so many different scenes. Here is my recipe (again, all products are SU! unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, DCWV Indian Summer Fall Matstack
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: SU! many markers, large oval and scallop oval punches, Choc. chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, brad(Michaels), dimensionals
Okay, that all I have for now. I am having fun with all these gorgeous fall colors. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!! See you again, soon!

No comments: