Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sketch Challenge 251 Very Merry Snowmen

Good morning,
The card I am posting was inspired by today's SCS's Sketch Challenge. I just love layering beautiful designer papers! And these snowmen are cute enough to make anyone smile! Here is my recipe (all products are SU! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps
  • The More The Merrier
  • Short & Sweet

Paper

  • Chocolate Chip
  • Old Olive
  • watercolor paper (Strathmore)
  • Merry Moments designer series paper

Ink

  • Black Stazon
  • Versamark
  • Old Olive
  • Chocolate chip
  • Garden Green
  • Real Red
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Bashful Blue

Accessories

  • 3/4" Real Red Polka dot grosgrain ribbon
  • White Stampin' emboss powder
  • Heat tool
  • Big Shot
  • Finial Press textured impressions embossing folder
  • Aqua Painter
  • Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen (Sakura)

I have to say that my watercoloring isn't my best and my heat embossed sentiment looks a little sloppy. I love the touch of sparkle the clear star gelly roller pen gives to my image.

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! come back soon!

No comments: