Monday, October 19, 2009

TESC87 A Kind Word Get Well




Good morning fellow papercrafters! Many of you are probably alot like me in that I like to blog hop to get inspiration and see what other papercrafters are up to. One blog that I visit often is the Taylored Expressions blog. You so need to stop by and check out what Taylor is up to! I needed to make a get well card for a friend and fellow SU! demo who had surgery last week and is in recovery. I loved the sketch challenge that Taylor had posted and that was the starting point for my card.

I just love the little girls in the A Kind Word set by Stampin' Up! They are so fun to color.

Here is the recipe for my card (all products are Stampin' Up!):



Stamps


  • A Kind Word

  • Thoughts & Prayers

Paper



  • Old Olive

  • Rich Razzleberry

  • Whisper White

  • Cottage Wall designer series paper

Ink



  • Stazon Black

  • Rich Razzleberry

  • Old Olive

  • Orchid Opulence

  • Soft Suede

  • Crushed Curry

  • Dusty DurangeCreamy Caramel

Accessories



  • Blender pens

  • 1/2" Rich Razzleberry Polka-Dot grosgrain ribbon

  • Scallop Edge punch

  • Dimensionals

I colored the image using blender pens and my classic ink pad lids. Love it! the sentiments are popped up on dimensionals.


Well, I need to get this in the mail cuz it needs to travel from Nevada to New York which will take about a week. Thanks so much for stoppin' by today!

1 comment:

Renée M-B. said...

Love how you've used cottage garden with this stamp set. Just gorgeous!