Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SC249 Birthday Bee



Hello everyone,


I am back with another Sketch Challenge from the weekly challenges over at SCS. This is what I came up with. I used another one of my Bee images from Stampendous-so cute! Here is the recipe:

Stamps
  • Stampendous

Paper

  • Peacock Tail, Black - Martha Stewart
  • Designer paper - Basic Grey - Urban Prairie
  • Whisper White - Stampin' Up!

Ink

  • Stazon black

Accessories

  • Markers - Stampin' Up!
  • Brads - Stampin' Up!
  • Dimensionals - Stampin' Up!

This went together very quickly. I didn't add a sentiment yet, cuz I'm not sure who it is going to. I stamped just the balloon a second time, colored it in and cut it out and put it on a dimensional. I will definitely be making more cards using this layout! Well, that's all for now. Thanks for stoppi' by!

No comments: