Monday, October 5, 2009

MOJO Monday 107 Happy Bee-day

Hello,
It's once again Monday, which means a new Mojo Monday sketch to try out. This is sketch #107 and here is my card. This was a great sketch to show off some of my awesome designer papers that I have in my collection. Here is the recipe:

Stamps
  • perfectly clear stamps by Stampendous! (HAP BEE DAY)

Paper

  • Whisper White (SU!)
  • Orange Poppy, Fennel (Martha Stewart)
  • Just Dreamy (My Minds Eye short stack with glitter)

Ink

  • Stazon

Accessories

  • Markers (SU!)
  • Scallop edge punch (SU!)
  • Ribbon (Michaels)
  • Dew Drops ( the Robin's Nest)
  • Creative Memories Circle cutting system
  • Dimensionals (SU!)

I just love these little Bees from Stampendous, don't you? Okay, that's all I got for today. I didn't stamp over the weekend much as my husband and I are diligently searching for a home here in Las Vegas. Our goal is to be all settled before the holidays, so we haven't got a whole lot of time. Wish us luck! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

No comments: