Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Thinking of You Mojo Monday week 106


Morning All,
I have a quick post this morning of a card that I made for my father-in-law who is having minor surgery on the 5th of Oct. I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for my layout. Here is the recipe:
Stamps
  • Thoughts and Prayers (SU!)
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes (SU!)

Paper

  • Whisper White (SU!)
  • My Mind's Eye - Simply Delightful
  • Paper Reflections craft 5x7 card base cut to 5x5

Ink

  • Dusty Durango (SU!)
  • Chocolate Chip (SU!)

Accessories

  • Dusty Durango polka dot grosgrain ribbon -I used the reverse side (SU!)
  • oval punches (SU!)
  • Oval cutting system (Crative Memories)
  • dimensionals (SU!)

This card went together fairly easy, just a bit of cutting small pieces. I hope it makes my FIL fell better soon. That's all I have for now. Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

1 comment:

Andrea M said...

Great job - love the colors! Beautiful card!