Sunday, September 20, 2009

Spending Some Time In Las Vegas and Doing Some Stamping


I am spending some time in Las Vegas as my husband and I decide if we want to live here. I was able to bring some of my stamping supplies, but not all. It was very hard to decide what came with me and what is still back in upstate NY. I was without a pc for almost 3 weeks and am glad to now be back online. I participated in today's Featured Stamper challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. You should definitely check it out. Here is the card that I cased from tankgrl.
This cute little guy is made completely with circle and oval punches as are the tree leaves and bananas. The card measures 5" x 5".Here are the supplies that I used:
Stamps: CTMH's It's a Zoo for the sentiment
Paper: SU! whisper white, so saffron, garden green, wausau brown and tan, card base is a Paper Reflections 5x7 card cut to 5x5
Ink: SU! garden green
Accessories: SU! punches ( 1 1/4", 1/2" circles, small and lg oval), black brads, close to cocoa marker for tree trunk
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

No comments: