Friday, September 25, 2009

Smiling Pumpkins for LSC239



Here is a card that I made for today's Limited Supply Challenge over at SCS. This was an S.O.S. call as we were to use materials that incorporate the letters S,O and S.

S = Sanded background stamp
O = Oval punches
S = Stickles

I just love these smiling pumpkins in this set, don't you? Here are the deets for my card. All materials are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:

Stamps: The More The Merrier, Sanded Background

Paper: Old Olive, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, watercolor paper, Cast-A-Spell DSP

Inks: Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede

Accessories: Punches ( small oval, large oval, scallop oval), yellow Stickles-Ranger, Old Olive marker, Aqua painter

I used a simple layout and after I added the yellow stickles I'm not sure if I like them or not...anyway, That's what I have for today. As always, Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

No comments: