Wednesday, September 23, 2009

MOJO Monday 105

Good morning from sunny Las Vegas! I had time finally to do some more stampin' and I participated in this weeks MOJO Monday weekly sketch. You can check out the blog here.

Here is my card



Based on this sketch.

As you can see, I didn't stray at all from the sketch and I am really pleased with my result. I made this card for my nephew's birthday. He will be 14 at the end of the month, so I hope this isn't too juvenile for him. He is a very rough and tough kinda of kid who loves to play football on his school team. I really wanted to make him a football card but unfortunately all of my sports stamp sets are still back in Upstate NY. So, I made due with the supplies I have. Nothing fancy going on here. The image is popped up using dimensionals.Here are the materials used (all are Stampin' Up!)







Stamps: Greetings, Earthling!, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Ruby Red, Whisper white, To The Nines Specialty DSP

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories: Markers (bermuda bay, crushed curry, ruby red, sahara sand), Chocolate Chip 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch, dimensionals

That's all I have for now. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

No comments: