Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Card From My July Card Class

Good Day to all! Here is another card from my class that I had for July. I used more of the new In-colors and the yummy new designer series paper called Razzleberry Lemonade. Isn't it delicious? I used the 1 1/4" square punch to get all of my little squares. I ran my tombow adhesive in a grid over a 3.75 x 5 inch piece of cardstock and then applied the squares randomly. When I finished I ran it through my Big Shot using the Bigz Top Note die. I am in love with the Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon! Here is the complete recipe:( All products are from Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Razzle Dazzle

Paper: Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Only Orange, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade designer series paper

Ink: Melon Mambo

Accessories: punches (1 1/4" square, modern label, word window), Big Shot, Top Note die, Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, dimensionals

Thats all I have for now. I have been very busy fixing and cleaning and painting (we put our house on the market 3 days ago).
Thanks so much for stoppin' by!

No comments: