Friday, July 24, 2009

July Card Class Projects

Good Morning All,
I would like to show you the projects that I prepared for my July card class last week. We celebrated the new Stampin" Up! catalog and used lots of the new In-Colors. This first project is one that I like to offer at my classes and I give my stampers a choice to either make a 6x6 scrapbook page or a 3x6 card.I love this new stamp set called Circle Circus! There is so much you can do with it. I used 4 of the 6 new In-Colors including the Bermuda Bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon. Isn't it fun?Here is the complete recipe (all products are SU! of course):
Stamps: Circle Circus, Wow Flowers
Paper: Kraft, Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry textured, Whisper white
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Accessories: 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8", scallop circle and scallop edge punches, silver brad, dimensionals, Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon
I used dimensionals to pop up the scallop circle image and also under the Happy birthday stamped image from the Wow Flowers set. Fun, isn't it?
That's it for now. I will be back to post some more of my July card class projects! Thanks for stoppin' by.

No comments: