Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mojo Monday on Sunday


Happy 4th of July to all! As usual, the days go by so fast and I am behind. I did participate in last weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I needed to make some birthday cards and I really liked this layout. This card I made for my dad's birthday. Here is the recipe:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes(stampin' Up!)
Paper: Baja Breeze cs, whisper white cs(Stampin' Up!) Offbeat collection dp (basic grey)
Ink: basic black, kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, baja breeze, pumpkin pie ( Stampin' Up!)
Accessories: ribbon (SU!), dew drops (Robin's nest), stickles, aqua brush, punches (SU!)
After stamping my cupcake image I colored it in using my aqua brush and the lids to my classic stamp pads. I added crystal stickles to the sprinkles and the flame. I stamped the sentiment and punched with the word window punch and layered that using the new modern label punch. The sentiment is also on dimensionals. Well, that is it for now. Some day I may get caught up and surprise everyone, who knows! lol!
Thanks for stoppin' by.

No comments: