Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Still Playing Catch-Up

Good afternoon All. I athought I would continue on my quest to get caught up with posting projects to my blog. Here are 2 really cute cards that I did with the ladies at my last stamp class. My class theme was Patriotic Kids and we focused on kids cards and 4th of July projects. This first card uses the Zoofari stamp set that has just retired. Too bad, because I love this set. I always enjoyed coloring in the animals and I figured that kids would love to also. So, this card was very quick and easy. Here is the recipe: (All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Zoofari (retired), Family Phrases
Paper: Glorious green, Gabel green, Only orange, Whisper white
Ink: Basic black
Accessories: Bashful blue striped ribbon, horizontal slot punch, crayons(crayola)

This next card uses the Choo Choo stamp set that was in the Occasions mini and now is in the New Idea Book and Catalog! I also used the Right on Track wheel. Fun! Here is the recipe: (All products used are Stampin' Up!)


Stamps: Choo Choo, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Right on Track wheel
Paper: Bashful blue, Summer Sun, Real Red, Whisper white
Ink: Basic gray, Real Red, Bashful blue, Summer Sun
Accessories: 1/2" circle, ticket corner, small oval and large oval punches, dimensionals

The sentiment and puffs of smoke are on dimensionals. These are both pretty basic cards and my nephew came to the class with my sister and he made all the cards (he's 10). He did a darn good job too!
Okey-dokey, now I must get back to work. I will be back soon with more fun projects. Thanks for stoppin' by!


No comments: