Sunday, October 3, 2010

Two More Cards For Hope You Can Cling To

Howdy! Okay, I have been stamping, stamping, stamping! In this post I am showing the cards I made yesterday as part of World Card Making Day over at SCS. These were created for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges. This first card was for the HYCCT02B challenge - Lingerie Inspired. I thought it would be fun to created a pretty bra from punches since I don't own any lingerie stamps. I really like how this came out! It's so pretty and girly! And that sentiment from Taylored Expressions was perfect!Here is my supply list:



STAMPS: Taylored Expressions



PAPER: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Patterns Pack II (SU!)



INK: SU!



THE REST: Punches (Marvy, SU!, EK); ribbon, lace rhinestone gems all from my Non-SU! stash











For my next card (I actually made 2) I used the HYCCT02C - Bring in the Brown as well as the Stamping 411 Saturday Sketch Challenge #171. I think I may use this card as a prototye for one of my Christmas cards this year! Definitely a fun sketch to work with and I thought this dark brown satin ribbon and baubles were the perfect touch for the Bring in the Brown challenge! Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Wishing You Cheer (SU!)

PAPER: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (SU!); Figgy Pudding designer paper (Basic Grey)

INK and MARKERS: SU!

THE REST: Stickles (Ranger); Ribbon (Michaels); baubles (unknown)

All of these cards will be donated! Please check out the links in this post as well as the links in my left side bar to see how you can participate!

Welp...back to stamping I go. I just finished another challenge card over at SCS and I gotta take some pics, so hopefully I will be back later to add another post!
Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again real soon!
























No comments: