Monday, October 4, 2010

TESC130 Sending Sunshine

Howdy and good evening!
There are so many challenges out there in the cardmaking world and so little time!! Ok...I loved this week's Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #130 so I just had to make sure that I played along. My daughter, Annalee, went camping 2 weeks ago and got bit by a tick. After her 2nd trip to the MD it was determined that she has Lyme disease. Check out the photo at the bottom of this post! She hasn't been feeling well with all that comes from having this. I talk with here everyday, but I wanted to let her know how much I love her and wish I could be with her to make it all better! She loves butterflies so I decided to use supplies from my August Key Ingredients kit from Taylored Expressions. Check out the TE store to see how you can subscribe to get these kits and shop for all of the wonderful stamp sets and accessories Taylor has to offer! The stamp set I used here is called Garden Party Blooms - so cute!! The designer papers are from Echo Park's Walk in the Park! Fun-fun-fun!! I really hope this does brighten my daughter's day! This went in the mail today!

That's what I've got so far! I am off to see what challenges I can get in over at SCS!!

Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!!










No comments: