Saturday, October 9, 2010

SC301 Mr. Twigster

Howdy and good evening!
I've got a couple of cards tonight that I made for this week's Sketch Challenge, SC301, over at SCS. Mr. Twigster is one of my favorite snowmen stamps. I am a sucker for a cute snowman, but it makes me laugh at myself because I don't really care for snow! LOL! That's how I wound up in Las Vegas a year ago, to get away from all the snow and cold weather back in Upstate New York!
Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Mr. Twigster (SU!)

PAPER: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (SU!); red cs (DCWV); Just Dreamy card pack and short stack with glitter (My Mind's Eye)

INK & MARKERS: SU!

THE REST: ribbons, border punch (SU!); baubles

I picked this MME box of cards up for 50% off because I knew I had the matching stack of paper at home and they are perfect for making quick cards! Added bonus - they came with envies too! a definite bargin with 50 cards and envies for $5! I even made Christmas cards and it's not a christmas line! Woot! Woot!
OK...time to calm down...
Welp, that's it for now! Thanks for stoppin' by!
See you again soon!









No comments: