Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two Challenge Birthday Wishes And Some Organization

Howdy and Good Evening,
I finally got to stamp today for the first time in the past 4 days! Boy, did I need that! This card I created for 2 challenges; The Featured Stamper FS193 and Pals Paper Arts PPA64. This week's Featured Stamper is IMAMUTTNUT aka Laurie and she has a beautiful gallery of cards. Here is the card that I chose to CASE. I used her same basic layout and the same stamp set. I changed the color combo, my sentiment embellishment, and I used an embossing folder to texturize my colored cardstock. The colors that I chose were inspired by the photo provided for the PPA64 challenge. Supplies used: (All products are Stampin' Up!)

STAMPS: Watercolor Trio
PAPER: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
INKS: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, Peach Parfait
THE REST: Ribbon, brads, oval punch, Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlit die, Square Lattice embossing folder, dimensionals

One of the reasons I haven't stamped in a few days is because I finally got all of the new colors of cardstock and ink pads from SU! after their Color Renovation this summer. I had stacks of old and new cardstock and new and old ink pads all over my stampin' space. So, I HAD to get organized because I couldn't stand the chaos any more!

The bottom drawer has the Brights, Regals and Subtles color families and the top drawer has the Neutrals, In Colors and Basics color families . I love having them all neat, organized and labelled! I also revamped my color caddy and labelled all of my stamp pads! It felt so good to sit down at my stampin' table and have that mess taken care of!! Woot! Woot!
Welp! That's it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again real soon!






No comments: