Saturday, October 9, 2010

HYCCT03 & HYCCT08 Challenge Cards

Howdy and good mornin'!
I was very busy creating last night while watching t.v. This morning I have two cards to show you that I made for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges going on all month over at SCS to support Breast Cancer Awareness month. If you haven't already done so, go check it out! My first card is for HYCCT03 - Uncentimental - to create a card without a sentiment. This really wasn't too much of a challenge for me because I very often create such cards for Operation Write Home to make them more versatile.
Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Patterned Pines (SU!)

PAPER: Whisper White, Garden Green, Pink Passion (SU!); Happy Holidays designer paper (FancyPantsDesigns)

MARKERS: Garden Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Rose Red (SU!)

THE REST: Bigz Top Note die and Big Shot, dimensionals (SU!); Rhinestone gems (unknown)

I used markers to ink up my stamps. I stamped the trees twice Once on the diecut panel and again on a scrap of WW cs and then cut them out and popped them up! I am loving how this turned out!!
My second card is for HYCCT08 - Fab Flower Power - to use a flower on your card that has been handmade. So, I whipped up this little crocheted pink flower to attach to my card.
Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Be Yourself (CTMH)

PAPER: Whisper White, Certainly Celery (SU!); Bon Bon Mat Deck (K&Company)

INK & MARKERS: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose (SU!)

THE REST: Handmade crochet flower; Button (basicgrey); rickrack, embroidery thread


Welp! That's it for now. I gotta get some housework done, but then I will be back! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again real soon!






No comments: