Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mojo Monday 161, HYCCT14 Merry Pookie

Howdy and good morning!
I didn't get any stampin' done yesterday, but I did make a card on Monday for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #161 and the HYCCT14 - Ribbon, Ribbon, Ribbon - to use ribbon on your card. This was an interesting sketch to work with and it took me a few minutes to decide how I was going to go about creating my cards! I had the ribbon and paper picked out that I wanted to use and this little Pookie stamp was screaming "pick me- pick me" so I did! He is just so cute! I made 2 cards, one to send with my other cards for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge and one to send to Operation Write Home.
My supply list:
STAMPS: Pookie Skating (STAMPENDOUS); Tiny Tags (SU!)
PAPER: MME; SU!; GP
INK & MARKERS: SU!; Memento tuxedo black; Copics
THE REST: Buttons (SU! and my stash); Ribbon (SU! & my stash); stiped twine (The Twinery); Loops and Rick-Rack die and Big Shot; paper piercing tool
Welp! That's it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!

No comments: