Friday, October 22, 2010

SC303 Baby Congrats

Howdy and good morning,
I played along with this week's Sketch Challenge - SC303- over at SCS. My oldest son's best friend from high school just became a daddy and I wanted to send him and his wife my congratulations. I turned the sketch onto it's side because I just had to use this adorable stamp that I finally got from SU! I love pachyderms and this momma and her baby are the just the sweetest! Here is my supply list:
STAMPS: Baby Steps (SU!)
PAPER: Whisper White (SU!); pink (MS); pattern paper (DCWV)
INK & MARKERS: Regal Rose, Pear Pizzazz (Markers - SU!)
THE REST: Ribbon, dimensionals, two-step owl punch (SU!); Nesties (Spellbinders); Big Shot (Sizzix); Button, pink gems, embroidery floss (from my stash)

I inked up my stamp using markers. I stamped it a second time on scrap paper and cut out the ears and popped them up on dimensionals. The heart was punched from pattern paper using just the heart from the 2-step owl punch and is also popped up.
Welp, that's it for now! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again soon!



No comments: