Friday, October 8, 2010

Mojo Monday 159 Warm and Cozy

Howdy and Good Morning!
I've had a busy couple of days so I wanted to make sure I posted something to my Blog today. Here is a card I did a few days ago for this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge #159.
I really like this clean simply design! Again, another great layout for this year's Christmas card that I will be sending out! I definitely will make a few more to sent to OWH!
Here is my supply list:

STAMPS: Fluffles Sweater (STAMPENDOUS!); Snow Burst (SU!)

PAPER: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (SU!); Figgy Pudding (BasicGrey)

INK & MARKERS: (SU!)

THE REST: Ribbon, circle punches, dimensionals (SU!);
Border punch (EK); gem (Queen&Co)


Well, that's it for now! Short and sweet! Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by! See you again reall soon!



No comments: