Sunday, January 25, 2009

I've Been Painting!



Wow! I have been super busy the past few days! Bob and Larry (the worker guys) have finished their portion of my bathroom remodels. Larry's is already back home in Florida, which I am sure pleases him to no end. We had some of the coldest and snowiest weather since he came up to New York to do this job! So, I have been doing the painting, which is what I agreed to do and the hardest part is choosing paint colors! And, I must say that I am pretty happy with what I chose. I should be able to finish up tomorrow and then later this week I promise I will post the pics! Gorgeeous!!


I do have some projects that I wanted to post pictures of. Here is one of those Target mailboxes! This is the first one I have ever done. I have seen so many of them that I finally had to give it a try. All of the products used (besides the mailbox itself) are SU! The paper is the Hawaii Papaya dsp. Too bad it has retired already. I wish more of the designer series papers were in the catalog for more than 6 months. I still might add something to the front cover cuz it looks a little bare don'tcha think?
The card I made was actually for the Sketch Challenge at SCS. Here is the recipe:

Stamps: crazy for cupcakes
Paper: Green galore, Rose red, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, My Mind's Eye dp, watercolor paper
Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Green Galore, Pumpkin Pie, Black Stazon
Accessories: Beads from my stash, Button from my stash, Stickles, Ribbon, punches, stapler, aqua painter
I gave this card to my girlfriend for her birthday.
Ok, well that's it for now. I am glad I found a few minutes to post someting to my blog. Thanks a bunch for stoppin' by!

No comments: