Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I'm Back With a New PC

Okay! I am so much better now! My wonderful son, Alex, has picked out a new pc, hooked it all up for me and comes running every times he hears, "Aleeex" coming from my stamp room. So, I can finally add a new post to my blog and upload pictures, WooHoo! Here is a sneak peak for my first stamp class for 2009 which is tomorrow night. I wanted to have a football card since we are in the middle of the playoffs and Super Bowl Sunday is just around the corner. I didn't have a design in mind so I decided to use the sketch challenge layout from SCS and I love how it turned out. Here is what I came up with.

This was an easy layout to work with and doesn't have lots of added embellishments. Here is the recipe:

Stamps: Just Football, Sporting
Paper: always artichoke, more mustard, pacific point, whisper white, hostess print pack
Ink: always artichoke, more mustard, pacific point, close to cocoa
Accessories: dimensionals

I have so much to do to get ready for this class. I will post a pic of all my projects later.

As for my bathrooms, the guest one is done and gorgeous. I still need to take some pics and upload. Bob and Larry ( you know, the worker guys) are working on our other 2 bathrooms at the same time. My husband and son spent time over the weekend doing some of the demo to save on labor and they did a darn good job. So, where we have always been used to having 3 bathrooms we are now down to one. But I think we can handle it for 2 weeks! Well, I better get going and do some cutting and cleaning. Thanks a bunch for stopping by!

No comments: