Saturday, January 10, 2009

Winter Fun Stampin' Up! Class


Wow! Is it ever cold here in upstate New York! Single digits are all we're getting here. I had my first SU! class for 2009 on Thursday night. I was worried that more people were going to cancel than actually did due to a snow storm. But, 8 ladies braved the elements and we had a super fun time. I had some regular customers and some brand new ones too! I just love meeting new people who share the same creative outlets as I do. Thanks to all of my guest for making it such a terrific night!

Here is a picture of the projects we made. The top right card with the love birds was a total case of this awesome card that I saw on Splitcoaststampers. Thanks Beth Ann. Everyone one loved my version of Snowman Soup! And I got to give everyone a closer look at the Big Shot! I plan on having an instructional class on how to use this super tool sometime in March! I've gotta finsih up my calendar and get it posted on my SU! website.

I still have lots going on at my house with the bathroom remodels. The tub for the master bath that we had to special order had a chip out of it. So that has to be exchanged which means further work there is on hold until the tub can be installed. I'm not real happy 'bout that set back. But, Bob and Larry keep working away. They are good boys!

Well, I am freezing as I sit here at my PC, so I think I will go snuggle up with my husband who is asleep on the couch with football on the t.v.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: