Monday, February 2, 2009

Card Tote Stamp Camp










What can I say? I had a very busy weekend! Besides all the things that are going on in my family, I prepared a stamp camp for a friend of mine who had 27 ladies attend! That was by far the largest group I have ever held any kind of workshop for! My friend, Sarah, wanted to make 6 cards using 3 different themes and designs (birthday, Valentine, and wedding) and then some kind of holder to put them all in. Here is a pic of the cards we made and also the totes to hold the 6 cards and matching envies! Each guest got to choose either a yellow or blue tote to make. I had everything cut and scored for them and I charged $14 each. It was alot of work, but everyone seemed to have a good time and loved the projects! I also have some close ups of each card design. It's still hard to see some of the detail. On the cupcake card there is dazzling diamonds on the frosting and we used stampin' write markers to ink up the stamp and everyone learnd how to "huff" to moisten the ink before putting the stamp to paper! Very fun! We heat embossed the "Together Forever" sentiment on the Wedding card with silver embossing powder and it was the first time using a heat gun for many of the ladies. The "hugs and kisses" image on the valentine's card was colored in using an aqua brush and the lids to out classic stamp pads. Everything used to make these cards and totes is from Stampin' Up! This is a short but sweet blog post! It is way past my bedtime, but I wanted to show ya all what I worked on this weekend! Now I have to get ready for my monthly stamp class on Wed. plus my niece is hosting her first stamp camp on Saturday and I am not ready for either! Thanks for stoppin' by!

No comments: